There are 2 parts to the assessment.
- Online Situational Judgement Test (SJT) - to be held at designated testing centres throughout Australia only. Instructional video available.
- Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI) - to be held at designated assessment centres throughout Australia only.
You will be assessed on:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Clinical reasoning
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organisational and management skills
- Sense of vocation and motivation
- Personal attributes
- Profession and ethical attributes
Best wishes and good luck!