- If a your patient has HIV and you suspect that he has not told his partner. What should you do?
- If your 15yo patient wants the pill for contraception and told you not to tell her mum? What should you do?
- If you disagree with your GP supervisor on a management of a mutual patient, what should you do?
- If your patient has severe sleep apnea and you suspect that he is non compliant and still driving. What should you do?
- You have been asked by your receptionist to see her and her family as long term patients? What should you do?
- If you are concerned about the clinical competence of one the Doctors working at the same clinic, what should you do?
- If you believe that your 36yo patient does not have trust in you anymore but is still seeing you as her Doctor, what should you do?
- If one of your patients really frustrates you whenever she/he sees you, what should you do?